Friday, August 16, 2019

Improving your Capabilities by expressing your Thoughts


Image result for expressing thoughts in writing pics aestheticI have learned that I should not be afraid to express my thoughts, my ideas and my knowledge through the reporting and writings we constructed. I gained new knowledge, applied it and living with it. Specially that writing is my number one passion. I acquired basic skills in blogs and I've learned to use my talent to earn. Being in the 10th grade wasn't easy at all.

During my stay on our subject, I was challenged to push myself into my limits and one of them was to memorize different persons and dates which is out of my interest. Being in a class with different talents and skills was hard to cope up since we are all have differences. 
Image result for expressing thoughts in writing pics aesthetic
I was able to survive these challenges by doing my best and applying my learning throughout our subject. I did my part as a student and was able to listen to my teacher. Pushing myself through my limits wasn't a help in coping up but, putting yourself together was a big help. 
Image result for aesthetic learning quotes tumblrMoving on to the next quarter, I believe that I will improve myself and will continue to learn. I will not stop learning because what I know is still young and my way of thinking is not yet as mature as others. I ought to make a difference and to continue what I've started. 






References:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long We Reign

As I embark through the new chapter of my life and as I leave this year's memories behind the four corners of our ICT room, I can hea...