Saturday, February 8, 2020

Attorney in the making

Image result for attorney image aestheticWe all wish for something. We dream to become successful, happy and contented. But, these living dreams will never come true if we keep on choosing the wrong path.
My longest nightmares lead me to become the best version of myself. It taught me to fight for my dreams and to stand up for myself. These convictions empowered by my faith and trust will surely help me conquer my fears and on achieving my goals in life.
Image result for attorney image aestheticI can imagine myself holding the thickest books, with numerous freckles and hanging glasses on my eyes. With the dark spots under my eyes; a sign of my endless sleepless night and my books as my pillow, my table as my bed and the coffee as my comfort. It brought me into another level of my journey towards my aspirations. With these challenges I had to undergo and those nights I hunger for an hour of sleep, I know in the end, it will be all worth it.
I know pain and tiredness is the least thing we want to feel. People say that any success story is sudden, it is as if one day, we wake up and we are at the peak of what we have. It is as if given to few successful people saying "Nalaing gamin dayta nga ubing" or even wondering if it's really his ability.
The compassion to do something is inevitable. We fall a lot of times and yet we conquer. We have times where we want to breakdown but there's no room for it. But let me remind you, the future holds more than just you think. It allows you to be the best version of yourself and it helps you to grow as a person. No matter how small you are, your difference makes a huge impact.

Reference:
https://www.pinterest.ca/dolciweiland/lawyer-aesthetic/
https://www.pinterest.ca/dolciweiland/lawyer-aesthetic/

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck Sa Journey mo Cyst. You Have Always Been A Great Inspiration For Me. Thanks And Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fighting! Don't lose hope:) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe in yourself and all that you are, know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.

    ReplyDelete

Long We Reign

As I embark through the new chapter of my life and as I leave this year's memories behind the four corners of our ICT room, I can hea...