Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Until then, ISNHS

Image result for sports aestheticIt has been the highlight of each high school student to show off and to be acknowledged by their talents, performances, skills, artistry and individuality.
Related imageRelated imageCelebration of Intramurals is the most awaited event for  a student like me. Sports, dance ports, parties and most of all, fun. All of us deserves a break after a stressful day.  During this event, we, students are encouraged to be an audience and to watch all events like volleyball,  dance port, basketball, badminton and other several sports. The clubs prepared some booths to entertain the  students. They were given three  days to operate their booths.  It's a great success because we gained and to see other students's smile  is priceless. The joy and contentment in their eyes sparkles in pure bliss. It was fun and I had fun because we had time with my fellow officers to talk and to be more close with each other.
Image result for sports aestheticDeveloping your physical aspect is important but improving your character should be your number one priority. On  my last year as a junior high school student, I collected and  kept all  memories from the past years of intramurals. The experience had been so different. The joy ,  the freedom--It's all I could  ask for. You never failed me ISNHS. Thank  you.
Running own   along the hallway of Ilocos Sur National  High School,  As I  sat on a singing
band on the tambayan as they happily  jive in on the rhythm of music, the craft and skills that they showcased--It was all possible. 

Reference:
https://picsart.com/i/image-aesthetic-for-nenneterra-hmu-if-you-would-like-a-personal-236207138032202
https://weheartit.com/entry/313436125
https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/229191068519507324/?lp=true
http://smartfielduae.com/services/epdm-pu-sports-fields/athletic-tracks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long We Reign

As I embark through the new chapter of my life and as I leave this year's memories behind the four corners of our ICT room, I can hea...