Monday, September 30, 2019

A Teacher's Unending Journey

Image result for circle teachers day logo
The corner of the room was filled with letters, balloons, gifts and memories. Each smile and the rhythm of music as they sang a  cheerful song that had brought me back to hundredfold of vintage memory hanging up on my mind. The passion burning inside never fades out, the eagerness to teach never falters.
Image result for teacher aesthetic tumblrFrom the month of September until the 5th month of October, we are already celebrating the teacher's day. It was a blurry afternoon when I saw a students running down the busy hallways, racing as if they were being chased by something--catching their breaths just to carry the handful things on my  arms. I sat down, greeted them, taught them their new lesson--the bell rang. The class ended with a very satisfied and contented look on their eyes.
The cooking and  washing of dishes--Ah! Housewife duties. Crying baby filling each corner of the room--Mommy duties! The papers. brown papers, marker and my class record awaits for me. My work never ends here, it's a continuous cycle--Unending journey with bagful eye bags and with my callous hands.
Related imageIt was never easy, it was tough. It was never a burden, it was a blessing. Hardships were all worth it. It was never easy to fight on your dreams. It was never easy to get the license. It's a vintage memory--the pen that I was holding back then, now, I am holding my certificate  an license with me. My school supplies were turned into technologies that would help me to teach my students. A teacher never  gets tired of doing her passion, she never sees her "paper works" as stress. but somehow, they see it as a blessing; for it is a sign that each day, you are given a chance to be productive and to make a difference.
This is a teacher's unending journey. Today, let's thank them  for doing their very best to  impart knowledge to their students. Happy Teacher's day, our bravest Warriors! Thank you!

Reference:
https://www.tumblr.com/search/english%20teacher%20aesthetic
https://paperissues.blogspot.com/2016/09/september-pinspire-me-mood-board.html?m=1
https://www.123rf.com/stock-photo/teachers_day.html?sti=luui6w7gx71nppgcg1|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long We Reign

As I embark through the new chapter of my life and as I leave this year's memories behind the four corners of our ICT room, I can hea...