Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Six Years with You


To the President of the Philippines,
Image result for president duterte aestheticBeing a leader takes courage, determination and discipline. While a great leader can bring great success, it also comes at cost of being judged and overwhelmed. Serving and leading the whole country is a big task to do. Managing the whole country, molding it too become a progressive country is the most difficult thing to do. I admire your strength and perseverance Sir, for you did a lot of things to serve your people. The media may not show all of the projects you did on rebuilding and establishing a greater and progressive nation, but as a student, I salute you for taking the biggest part of change.
Related image   I admire you for being blunt and honest about what you really feel. I thank you for not putting words into your mouth that you can’t do. Promises are meant to be fulfilled and that’s what you did. You took the biggest step in changing or improving our Inang bayan. The media, news, magazines may not name you excellency one by one but the product you left will forever mark on their minds.
    Thank you for the growth and for fighting for our Inang bayan. I salute your greatness sir. They may see you as someone as badass like those druglords, they may criticize you for saying bad words, they may curse you for not being ‘good enough’, but for me as a student, I’ll give you a million clap for standing firm amidst of all the chaos, burden that you’re carrying. Thank you our President, thank you tatay Digong! Your leadership will never be forgotten!
 A citizen of the Philippines,
 Generous Faith Garcia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Long We Reign

As I embark through the new chapter of my life and as I leave this year's memories behind the four corners of our ICT room, I can hea...