Thursday, July 25, 2019

Seeing Double

Teens love to party around and socialize.
Image result for aesthetic self love wallpaper Modern young people craves for love, attention and time. Half the world is sleeping and half of the world's awake. Not all people loves to go around and explore the beauty of our city but as for me, I love to read books, just chill and listen to music. 

Image result for books and coffeeI'd rather drink a cup of coffee rather than drinking alcohol. If you'll make me choose whether I'll stay at home or bond with my friends, I will choose to be with my friends of course! Why? because being with them is not boring. There's no dull moments when I'm with them. I can't say that I'm totally an introvert but sometimes, I love to stay at home and just sleep all day and be lazy. But all the time, I love to be with them and drink a cup of milktea with  my friends. 
Instagram Highlight Cover MUSICI am as precious as rubies and nothing you desire compares with me. I am wonderfully made by the Creator. Teens like me dreams of having a romantic relationship with their opposite sex while me on the other hand prefers to read and fall in love with fictional characters. Love is in my vocabulary and I define it in one word, that is God. Digging deeper in my life, you'll find a maze and corridors.
Related imageEvery door that you'll see is an opportunity to prove yourself. In times when the door is locked, you have to search for it patiently and just wait. I am a diamond, shining and strong but I am fragile too specially on small things. I can get hurt easily. I treasure my friends so much as much as I treasure my family. This biography of mine can help you understand that you are seeing me in doubles.







Reference/Source:
\https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/562035228493410724/
https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/683069468458104498
https://weheartit.com/entry/239626280


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long We Reign

As I embark through the new chapter of my life and as I leave this year's memories behind the four corners of our ICT room, I can hea...